Polysafe Flooring at Brockington College
We installed Polysafe flooring in a science lab of Brockington college in the christmas break 2018.
A little bit about the project:
- uplifted and exposed of existing flooring.
- installed Ardex self levelling compound (smoothing compound), this was to prepare the sub floor. The leveling compound was laid at a 3mm thickness (as standard).
- installed the new Polysafe flooring to the science lab.
The total area was 96m2 and we completed the works in 2 days.
The college were so happy with the work that we done, we have just completed the supply and fit of another science lab in the February half term 2019. Again, we used polysafe standard safety flooring and the colour was black.
This science lab was 92m2.
Below is a short video showing us installing the self levelling smoothing compound in the second science lab.
Why use polysafe flooring?
We used Polysafe standard on this project as this is what Brockington College had specified.
Polysafe standard was perfect for this project as:
- The safety flooring range has sustainable slip resistance – this is essential in a science lab where there may be risk of water on the floor and a risk of slipping.
- It is available in 16 great colours.
- We understand at DCS flooring that Schools or businesses have budgets to wok to, using this product will help to stretch that budget as much as it can without jeopardizing quality or safety.
Please see attached below the Polysafe Standard technical information.